What you need:
- Sugar free gelatin
- 1.2 cup of warm water
- Microwavable bowl
- Cutting knife
How to make it:
- Take sugar free gelatin and pour it into a microwave safe bowl.
- Pour in a 1.2 a cup of warm water into the bowl.
- Mix together.
- Place it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of marshmallows into the bowl.
- Place it back into the microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour the mix into an 8 inch baking dish.
- Place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Roll up the mix from the refrigerator and slice off little pieces.
1 serving has:
- 49 calories
- 8 ½ grams of sugar
- no fat