Watch the video above for complete instructions.
Materials: glue, scissors.
- Print out the special Abra wallets (Wallet - Side A & Wallet - Side B).
- Cut out each wallet. If you are not able to use scissors ask and adult to help.
- Take wallet A and fold it in half.
- Fold wallet A in half again.
- Repeat with wallet B.
- Glue Side A to Side B so that the letters are touching each other.
- Glue the inside corners together.
Performing the Trick:
- Hold the wallet in your hand facing the audience.
- Open the wallet to reveal only money (no picture of Joey).
- Say the magic words, "Abracadabra" and secretly flip the wallet over.
- Open the wallet to reveal Joey's picture.