Watch the video above for complete instructions.
Materials: glue, scissors.
1. Print out the special Abra wallets (Wallet – Side A & Wallet – Side B).
2. Cut out each wallet. If you are not able to use scissors ask and adult to help.
3. Take wallet A and fold it in half.
4. Fold wallet A in half again.
5. Repeat with wallet B.
6. Glue Side A to Side B so that the letters are touching each other.
7. Glue the inside corners together.
Performing the Trick:
Hold the wallet in your hand facing the audience.
Open the wallet to reveal only money (no picture of Joey).
Say the magic words, “Abracadabra” and secretly flip the wallet over.
Open the wallet to reveal Joey’s picture.