Watch the video above for complete instructions.
Materials: glue, scissors.
- Download and print out the 5 card Abra deck (Card Stack):.
- Cut out the entire deck. If you are not able to use scissors ask and adult to help.
- Fold the deck along the black line.
- Glue or tape the two white sides together.
Performing the Trick:
- Show both sides of the deck to the audience. Point out that the Queen of Diamond is the center card.
- Then hold the deck of cards with the back of the cards facing the audience.
- Have your assistant take a paper clip and clip the middle card, the Queen of Diamonds.
- Flip the deck over to reveal that your assistant has clipped the first card and not the middle card.
- No matter how many times your assistant tries they cannot clip the middle card!